Self delusion is my optimism

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I don't know where it came from,or what it fell for,but as the ring lay clenched in my fists,a tear fell.With it trailed another,and another...I don't know if it fell for you,or it fell because of me.
I'm so useless,dead useless.I promised myself that i would never let another tear fall,promised to never bury my head in my arms and weep again.

Yet again,my eyes are once again clouded,and i'm torn to make a choice.One that i should have done so at that time,when it was so obvious.

I'm so weak,so frail...but i'm just another mere mortal.They say heroes even heroes have the right to bleed,and tears are but a sign that you're still human.

I have decided,i know i will stand back up again.I would smile,because it happened,and because i know that there would be this chance that one day a person who truly loves me would come walking by.And i know,without a single doubt,i would treasure her much more than ever,and she would be the luckiest girl on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home